2020 Fall Festival Information
The dates of the Fall Festival will be on October 15-17th from 9 am- 5pm.
The space is an outdoor 12×12 spot. You are responsible for your own tables, canopy, and whatever you need for your space!
The festival is to raise funds to restore our schoolhouse and church. All food is by donation and this is a free event. Various vendors and yard sale items will be for sale.
Some of our festivities featured:
- Various vendors & yard sale set-ups
- Homemade Food–All by Donation
- Fresh Baked Goods–All by Donation
- Chinese Raffle –Proceeds goes to church/schoolhouse
- Kettle Cooked Fries –All by Donation
- Bluegrass Music
- Antique Farm Tractors & Car Show
- Fresh Apple Cider & Apple Butter
- Free Kid’s Craft Area!
- Good Old Fashion FUN!!
For more festival information, you can contact:
Kay Earhart (717)977-2953
Jailee Singer (814) 310-1711
For music inquires, contact Gary Truax (717) 860-1880